Saturday, April 20, 2013

This isn't Working Anymore...


"If the horse has been dead for ten years, it's time to dismount"  Joyce Meyer

How many of us keep doing the same old thang, the same old way, with the same old results?  I know I have and I do.  The question becomes, why?

Why do we keep doing what hasn't worked for us in a long, long time?  Except maybe...

on some level it really does still work or, perhaps...

we are insane!

" Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results! "  Albert Einstein

I really don't want to admit I'm insane (maybe somewhat craaaazy...) but, on the other hand, do I want to admit that some ridiculous and ineffective practice that I continue actually works in some way?  Not really...

Truth is for me, is that I know some of my actions don't work anymore but, I'm just to @!&%! lazy to try somehting new!

Hmmm...maybe I am insane?  Insanely lazy!!  Could it be true?  Am I by definition...truly lazy?  At least, about certain things??


Like change...

This is most of my problem.  I do not like change.  I get into a kinda, sorta comfortable coma and even if doing something new would wake me up well...I prefer to just snooze.

"Why Darlin' I'd just fall into a near swoon if you ask me to change..."  Me


 Yuppers, I confess, sheer, unadulterated, unmotivated, unexcused (well...maybe excused), rut-digging laz...i...ness!!

***************************************************************

Ta Ta!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate & welcome all your comments. If you comment, I know you're reading. Yeah!